Saturday, June 4, 2011

Kelly gets a camera ... and drives everyone crazy ... especially her sleepy brother.



I don't know if I should be happy that she seems to have great genes for comedic and acting talent ... or if I should be worried about her mental health.

Some time ago, after losing a tooth, she carried it around all day long. I told her she was going to lose it again ... and she did.

So, she wrote a letter to the Tooth Fairy and tucked it under her pillow. It read:

"Dear Tooth Fairy,

Guess what? I lost my tooth. I can't find it anywhere.

After it came out I brushed it and put it in a glass of mouthwash. So it would be clean for you!

But now I lost it and I can't find it. So, could you just give me $10 or something?

Love, Kelly"

After she fell asleep, I took the note and replaced it with a note from the Tooth Fairy:

"Dear Kelly,

$10 ??!! Are you crazy little girl? Here's $3.

Love, The Tooth Fairy"

No comments: